- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2 or more years’ experience in rail or truck industry
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability in the following: budget preparation, cost benefit analysis, return on investment analysis, and strategic planning
- Self-motivated with a disposition toward critical/analytical thinking and process improvement
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Demonstrated project planning and management skills
- Must have proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written and present information to various audiences, including executives, customers and employees
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in various stages of completion
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and flexibility as needed
- 10% travel required
- May require night or weekend accessibility
- The applicant selected for this position will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug test. Passing results must be received prior to start date in new position.
Qualified applicants will be considered for vacancies without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by prevailing state and federal laws, regulations and ordinances.